- 4th Street West & 3rd Avenue West | Recreation Park
- 7th Street West & 11th Avenue West | Our Redeemers Lutheran Church (NW corner of parking lot)
- 6th Street West & 17th Avenue West | Apple Top*2-yard container
- 9th Avenue West & Recreation Drive | Williston Community Library
- 16th Avenue West & 26th Street West | Dakota Park
- 7th Avenue East & 24th Street East | Moose Park
- 5th Street East & 8th Avenue East | Compost Site
Christmas Tree and Ash Disposal
Need a way to properly and safely dispose of your Christmas tree?
Public Works has placed a 20-yard container for Christmas tree disposal at the compost site located on the corner of 5th Street East and 8th Avenue East.
This container is to be used for Christmas trees ONLY and will remain there if trees continue to be placed within. If unused, the container will be removed.
Also, as a reminder, there are 1-yard ash containers located at the following sites:
These containers are for ashes ONLY. Please do not place your household trash in these containers.
If you have any other questions, please contact Public Works at 701.577.6368.
Agenda & Minutes
Pay Your Water Bill