WILLISTON, N.D. – Due to travel concerns regarding out-of-state consultants, the City of Williston Planning and Zoning Commission meeting planned for Monday, July 27 at 5:30 p.m. has been moved from City Hall to an online forum using Zoom.
Individuals that would like to attend the meeting can join using the information below:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://bit.ly/2E9vvpb
Meeting ID: 282 809 7473
Call in: 1.(346).248.7799
On the agenda is an amendment to the previously adopted Planned Unit Development (PUD) Ordinance for the Williston Square Subdivision.
The proposed amendment to readopt and replace the existing PUD Ordinance will result in the following changes:
- Adding the PSAP Subdivision, Lots 1-6, Block 8, Sloulin Field First Addition, and Lots 1-12, Block 7, Sloulin Field First Addition to the PUD area.
- Expanding and updating the map to incorporate the above properties.
- Expanding the Core Mixed Use Area to include an additional 4.6 acres.
- Realigning some internal roads.
- Adding four new Zoning Districts to the PUD:
- General Commercial District – Medical Mixed Use
- Innovation Business District
- Lowrise Multifamily and Townhouse Residential
- Mixed Use District
- Incorporating additional design guidelines across the Williston Square PUD area.
The proposed amendment is consistent with the previously approved designated land uses and the amendment is effectuating those zoning designations.
For agenda and packet information for the upcoming meeting, please visit www.cityofwilliston.com/departments/planning_and_zoning/planning_zoning_commission.php.
For more information on this story, please contact the Planning and Zoning Department at 701.577.8104 or email@example.com.
For more information, please visit www.cityofwilliston.com, call 701.577.8100, or stop by 22 East Broadway, Williston, ND.