Move Out - Stop Services Online Application

Finance Department

Move Out - Stop Water & Utility Services Application

This form is only used to discontinue services. If you require services to begin at a new address, please complete a Move In - Start Services Application. Please allow up to three business days for changes to take affect at the service address.

Business Name
(if applicable):
Service Address:
Date to Stop Services:
Forwarding Address
for Final Bill:
Forwarding Address,
Line 2:
City or Town:
Zip Code:
Stop Service Agreement
By electronically submitting this form, the applicant affirms that all information on this application is true and correct.  The applicant assumes the full responsibility of the final utility payment for the above service address.